CISA students should report to Abraham Lincoln Hall (Building 64), 2nd Floor Hallway. A tentative outline of Monday's events are below:
- 8:30 AM-9:15 AM, Abraham Lincoln Hall (Building 64), 2nd Floor Hallway: CISA students report for check-in with Registrar Sheila DeTurk
- 9:15 AM-9:45 AM, U.S. Student Welcome Brief
- 9:45 AM-11:30 AM, U.S. Student CISA Administrative Check-In
- 11:30-12:15: Lunch on your own
- 12:15 PM-3:30 PM (approximate), NDU In-Processing
Convocation and the CISA Orientation will take place from Aug 06-09. The schedule of events for those days will be provided on Monday 05 August.
Attire for the week will be:
- Monday: Class B uniform for military & business attire for civilians
- U.S. Military Students: Please bring your Class A uniform. They are not required to be worn for the entire day, but will be for the individual photos.
- Tuesday: Class B Uniform for military & business attire for civilians
- Wednesday: Class A Uniform for U.S> military (for photos)/Class B for everything else; International Fellows: Class B Uniform & business attire for civilians
- Thursday: Business Casual (Khaki and Polos)
- Friday: Business Casual (Khaki and Polos)
The College of International Security Affairs (CISA) is located in Lincoln Hall at Fort Lesley J. McNair, 300 5th Avenue, Washington, DC 20319. Parking is available immediately in front of Lincoln Hall. The visitor's gate on 2nd Street SW is open 24/7. All vehicular traffic onto base MUST use this gate to access Fort McNair.
ID REQUIREMENTS: A federal or state government-issued photo ID with biographic information such as name, date of birth, gender, and address is required. For complete driving or metro directions, click here.
For planning purposes for the first week, you should expect to be in session from 0830-1630 each day.
MAIN GATE/CEREMONIAL GATE: The main gate on P Street SW will only have the pedestrian gate open to Fort McNair residents and DoD ID card holders requiring 24/7 JFHQ-NCR-MDW mission access.
ABRAHAM LINCOLN HALL: Following in-processing, you will be issued an NDU Badge which will give you access to Abraham Lincoln Hall (CISA location). **Note: If you are visiting prior to 6 August, you will need to provide military or government ID at the entrance and provide the name of your point of contact.